My good ol' Harding buddy, Rachel, tagged me to make a list of 7 random things. Since my posting has been minimal lately, I thought I should step up...here we go...
1. I am attending funeral #2 today for this week. We had two of our teachers' dads pass away this week. (No #3 is not on the way, we already had a para's husband die this year, so we have already hit the magic number 3. Speaking of that, why do they always happen in threes, weird?)
2. This week we have attended Lynn and Jerry Jones' marriage seminar at our Church. This is the second time we have attended this seminar, the first time was in O'Fallon, MO. I asked Jerry if we got extra points for attending twice, he told me maybe this time around I might "get" the specific points Jon had outlined to him the he needed to cover. Funny Guy. (It has been great, but we are all so tired, a lot of crying this week.)
3. I have not worked out since last Friday (busy week), and today I was up 2 lbs. Not happy about that.
4. I have two evaluations on my desk right now that I just don't want to look over. I am ready for summer.
5. I am wearing the Jergens natural glow tanning lotion, and I HATE the smell. I am walking around just wondering if other people think I stink.
6. I have piles of folded clothes on my living room floor that have been there since last Friday, since we haven't been home I haven't had time to finish the task, so they sit. (Marriage thing tonight, so they will wait till tomorrow, what's another day at this point?)
7. I'm a reader now! I know shocking! Last year I read My Sister's Keeper, and loved it. At our yard sale Fonda was getting rid of 3 books by the same author, I took them and I am reading them. So, I am a reader, of course I will never be a speller or a grammarer, sorry about that.
I am now tagging
Andrea
Cheryl
Fonda
Henley Family
4 comments:
Just when I was starting to doubt my ability as a teacher, I find out that (because of me) you are now a reader. Maybe I should ditch first grade and teach non-reader adults. BTW I also HATE the smell of ANY of that self tanning/glowing/try-to-stop-being so-white lotion. I've tried them all and they all stink. But I love you anyway, stinky, tan, reader-girl!
Hope next week is a nice relaxing non-eventful week for you!
Angie - I did it! Once I got started I could come up with all kinds of random things! Hope you have fun in Branson. I told Alissa I would have come along for the fun. love ya, Nancy
So I totally judged a book by its cover and title and picked up my sisters keeper at the airport on my way to NYC and it was one of my favorite books too! Sorry about the tearful week..... I have the same problem about the lotion and I put it on at night so dont have to worry about anyone smelling me :)
Post a Comment