Lexi has been asking to have a sleep over since some time last year. She was dying to have a friend or family member stay at her house. I remember that growing up, being excited to spend time with someone and yet stay within the comforts of your own home. So, when Kalista, Alissa's daughter, got to come and spend the night, Lexi and Gracie were beside themselves with excitement. The three of them had a great time, and actually played very well together.
6 comments:
Ohhhh, you even let them sleep together! Was there any actual sleeping? I must admit, I am dreading the day Emma asks for a sleepover!
Andrea, I didn't put them to bed till 10:30 (Willy Wonka was on and still not over), so I didn't hear a peep out of anyone!
Ang
I know Kalista had a great time.
So fun!!!
Aww..the first sleepover! I remember how exciting that is. I may need your advice when Hayley has her first one!
You've been tagged.........check out my blog
Post a Comment