Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pix

Aren't they cute???? I need your help one of these four pictures would you like to see in your mailbox on our family Christmas card. Please vote in the comment section and I will use the picture that gets the most votes.


Picture 1
Picture 2Picture 3Picture 4Of course most of the 50 or so pictures were like this......
They're nuts!!


Don't forget to vote in the comments on which one you would like to see on our Christmas card this year. I plan on ordering them by Thursday night so hurry and vote.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all but picture #3 get my vote!

Anonymous said...

Picture #4 gets my vote. What type of camera do you have because it takes fantastic pictures?

Anonymous said...

2,1,3,4 But I'll take one of each..
See you soon

Blake said...

They are all so precious, but picture #3! We are going to take our Christmas picture tomorrow :)

Blake said...

PS - this is Karla

Rachel said...

I think the first ones under the 50 or so pictures! It shows their personalities!!! I vote #3!

Andrea said...

#3 or #4...but I think I like 4 the most!

Melanie said...

#4 is the cutest, but #3 you can see their beautiful faces better!

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for #2. But of course we'll love whichever one we receive.

Heather said...

Okay - Love the facial expressions on #1 - but i love the hug on #3 - #3 for my vote then.

Fonda said...

Love the Christmas hats.

HTE said...

#4
But really you can pick--it's your card after all :-)

Unknown said...

I vote for #4!!

Marion said...

Those babies are so photogenic. My vote is # 4