Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our new addition

TitusThe girls LOVE animals of all kinds. They still talk about Sagoo or black lab that passed away in January of 2006, and Goldie, Lexi's goldfish that died at camp last summer. But lately they have really stepped it up a notch and have been asking for another pet. We knew we would get another one, the question was just when. It is has been nice being animal-less lately, and I used every excuse under the sun to not get one right now. Well, last night they girls were talking about it again and when they went to bed Jon got on-line and started looking. This morning when we woke up I looked at him and said, "So, are we getting a dog today." Then three hours later we got Titus. Titus was our boy name both times we were pregnant, but as you can see God didn't think we needed any boy babies, so we got a boy puppy instead. Our family is complete. :)

I forgot to mention...he's a boxer.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is SO cute!

Elizabeth said...

Awww...what a cute puppy! I love the name Titus.

Denise said...

Where did you get Titus? He is adorable!

Rachel said...

Fun! We got a new puppy a few weeks ago as well. Funny, b/c I just posted pics of her too. He is cute!

Anonymous said...

Megan and I are soooo happy you finally have a puppy! Boomer and Astro would love to meet him soon! Amy

Ms. Karla said...

YEAH!!! Clarence and LeeRoy are ready to meet their new cousin! :)

Anonymous said...

Paw Paw & I can't wait to meet our new grand dog!!!! Sunday???
Love

Jeanne said...

ADORABLE!!! You need to make him a Dogface page so he and truman can be friends online ;0

Becky said...

OH SO CUTE!!!!!!! And love the name!!!!

Fonda said...

How cute! I can't believe you finally gave in. I'll have to come see him sometime.

HTE said...

I think the puppy is cute!
Love your cousin Ella

Marion said...

I can't believe it! Are you getting a fence? Finally one of their own.