Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Showtime....at the Hines' House

Like most little girls our kids LOVE putting on shows for everyone. They would put a lot of time and effort preparing for the show. We (the adults) had assigned seats, pretend beverages and drinks waiting for us.I love the one glove.
One of the best parts was Lexi and Hillary's special hand shake...da, da, da...BAM!!

Other parts that had us (the adults) laughing so hard we were crying were the songs that were made up on the spot and included lyrics like, "But, I just love you" and "best time to take a picture." Lexi was even skilled at turning a two syllable word into an 18 syllable word all completely out of tune--It was great! And I can't forget the forward rolls--poor Hillary hit the wall every time!


And a huge thank-you goes out to the behind the scenes crew Hyatt videoing, and Hayden and Lee Lee on lights.
We stayed at the Hines' house the longest ever-almost two weeks. Most people think we are crazy (them for having people in their house that long and us for staying that long) no matter how long we stay it never seems long enough.
Now we are counting the days till New Years so we can hit the "clubhouse" again, and daily thanking God for our "once in a lifetime" friends.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet...I got a little teary reading it. We never think it's long enough either and are totally looking forward to New Years.
Love you guys.