I know what you are thinking, yes, Angie, you already told us about the dog destroying your house, but that was SOO last Friday get over it. Well people these pictures were taken today as soon as I got home from school. Apparently my "dumb" dog is actually very SMART at opening his own kennel.
If you are looking for a bright side to this....the major mess was not poop, it was the contents of my pantry--noodles, oats, vinegar, rice, chips, buns, and my
FAVORITE.........
drum roll please...............
an entire full bottle of Kyro Pancake SYRUP!!!!! (It is in the bottom picture the brown puddle)Yea, happy freakin night off.
So to recap....Monday-get sick, yet come home and cut grass
Tuesday-really sick, 2 hours of gymnastics and one hour killing time at Wendy's in between classes
Wednesday-Research class 5-9
Thursday-you're looking at it.
UGH....
12 comments:
OH. MY. WORD.
I could cry for you.
Hope you feel better (and start to like your dog again) very soon.
OH MY WORD! I think I would cry as well! Titus better pray for his life. Hope you feel better soon!
Doggie school? I don't know. I remember as a kid our dogs would get into things every now and then. But oh nothing like this. You shouldn't have posted the pictures. I may never want a dog of my own now! Of course I also remember my Mom cleaning up the mess. Good luck with Houdini Titus!
We are in shock!! We think it is so odd that Titus specifically goes to the pantry to get things out. Does it have doors; did he open them? It would be normal to pull pillows off of couches, tear up blankets that were in the living room, but opening a pantry and pulling all that stuff out is CRAZY!! Titus has got skills...so, what is your plan? Are you going to move your cage outside or put it in a closet or what?!! Sorry about that!! Love you all!
omg... angie!! that's awful!!!
That is unreal - okay I hate to say it but how about putting Titus outside in his kennel or in the garage or a bigger kennel in basement - - just thinking out loud. I would be out of my head it I came home to that twice less than a week! Hang in there - I miss you, Nancy
Oh, my freakin goodness, I cannot even imagine. I would open the front door and let him be gone. Hyatt was looking at the pictures and said "That's Mr. Jon's shoe, oh thats bad!"
As much as I hate that for you I think its hysterical all the different items he pulled out. Seriously, the pantry? So stinkin funny and yet sad for you.
Hyatt wants to know what you did to Titus?
You have more patience than I, my friend. That dog would be GONE!
Um,not so sure I should show these to Matt since I agreed to take your dog to the farm for you.... Are you now hoping Dad will kill him? Super glad that was not a part of my drama this week! So, so sorry.
Angie, I have NEVER seen anything like it. BAD,BAD DOG.
Is it ok if I still like him?
Oh my goodness!!! I cannot believe that! Wow...I seriously don't know how you can handle something like that with a good attitude. You are a trooper for dealing with it!
Post a Comment