Friday started with a party in my new office. Lexi was so funny, so kept telling people we were having a feast! Thanks Brenda and Vickie!!
The on a side note here are pics of my new office...my desk
Brenda's new counter/desk
Brenda is so happy to have the dead files (which you can't see in this pic) and the live files all in the same room.
The on a side note here are pics of my new office...my desk
Brenda's new counter/desk
Brenda is so happy to have the dead files (which you can't see in this pic) and the live files all in the same room.It was an awesome birthday and all these pics were taken on my new
which I now keep in my new purse-love it!!









7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ang!
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Happy late birthday; sorry I missed you.
Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you had a great weekend!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! I'm getting caught up on your blog.... what the HECK did your dog do to your house??!?!?!?!?!?!??! I would die. Miss you friend! We should all try to get together again soon!! Then at least Jon and Nate can mourn the Illini team together :)
What an office! Glad you had a fun b'day weekend. Are you going to the Applefest in Clarksville on Sat? Carla and I are going to head up and maybe a couple of the boys (provided Dad is making a good recovery). Nancy
I love your new office! I hope your birthday was great :) Did you get my rambling phone call? I tend to do that on answering machines...
I thought about you on 10-4, good buddy! Hope it was a fabulous birthday!
Post a Comment