Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

I have been so busy latey, blogging has taken a back seat.
This week I plan to get caught up, so check back often.  Instead of going back I thought I would just start with last night Halloween at the Henley's party.

The Bride and The Witch


Trick-0r-Treat


Robin (Isaac), Witch (Lexi), Batgirl (Kalista), Bride (Grace)

Posing on Aunt Nancy's porch


Looking for the next house.

(Not of fan of the new picture uploader thingy....)
Anyways, over the next few days be looking for a Titus update, Family Fun Night, Branson Trip, 1st set of Senior pix that I took, two field trips, and pumpkin carving, things around here never stop.

1 comment:

Ms. Karla said...

They look so cute!! I think I recognize the bride dress... That was the best day ever! We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon. I can't wait to see the Senior pics that you took; I bet they are really good. Tell everyone Hi from us!