*FFA Barnwarming, the whole family went.
*Lexi rode the bull
*Gracie was VERY intense on the bull
*Jon gave in to peer pressure from his students and rode
*Jon spent two seperate days with Lexi as a WATCH DOG.
*Picture night at gymnastics.
*Lexi got the 12 hour bug and threw up all over herself in my NEW car at Wal-Mart.
*Maw Maw and Paw Paw came for Lexi's Christmas program.
*Lexi had another speaking part this year and did great.
*Christmas Eve at the farm with the Lingua family.
*Christmas morning
*Christmas afternoon with the Inman cousins
*Christmas night, Rockband with the Warrens
*Straight cookin' in TN
*The mysterious case of the missing tooth brush/tooth brush holder
*Dinner in TN with the Hines and Cassillys
*Gracie knocked out, naked no less, five minutes before New Year's
*Watching the ball drop
*Wonderful friends
*What we see every time we leave, seriously, it makes me sad and yet I LOVE it all at the same time.
*First ticket EVER going 82 in a 65....stupid Illinois!!
*Snow
*Painted my bathroom
*More snow
*Dead mouse in Gracie's boot, found after she played in it.
*I don't have skin cancer
*Still more snow
*Sledding at the Steiger's
*Kids had a great weekend at the farm with the Lingua cousins.
*Got my NEW car fixed (stupid recall)
Well, that about sums up the last three months. My moment of silence was a little longer then expected. Hopefully, I am back at blogging. We shall see.....


























4 comments:
Love all the pictures and stories! You know I understand the gaps in between posts! Ha We miss you all and love you and hope to see you some time...I am already excited about camp!
I especially like the recap after all the pictures...You crack me up! 'bout time you wrote something....
The kids really loved all the pictures. Especially the one's in the snow. Hope to see you all soon!
I've missed me some Angie-blogging!!
On the verge of tears seeing the Cassilly's in your pictures...
The mouse-in-the-boot totally freaked me out.
Post a Comment