Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is me updating my blog.....

OK so I have this good friend, who I will not name, who has been on my tail about updating my blog....just kidding she said it like twice.  Anyways.....but I have this other friend, who I will not name but she lives in Tullahoma, TN, and she is currently beating me in the Facebook version of Bejeweled Blitz!  What to do?!?!?   I have a serious addiction to winning FB games (scrabble and Bejeweled) and yet my blog has been left here to rot.  So here is your quick update so I can get back to trying to beat said friend from TN.

Since I blogged last.....
Put our house on the market
Cuba Field of Pride Track Dedication
Gracie's preschool graduation
Branson trip with Alissa, mom and kids
Gracie's gymnastics program
Lexi's gymnastics program
I ran my first 5K
Visit with Jeff and Marion
1st Visit to Ted Drew's
1st Cardinal Ball game
That's just the things I have pictures of.  We had our last day of school, I started my second to last master's class and the girls are both in baseball
PLUS tomorrow is Lexi's B-day!

So many pictures to crop and upload.  Promise to get to it soon...not that anyone but said first friend even still looks at my blog.....

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Woo Hoo! Great blog, really touching!!!
You know what your problem is? You try to catch up with everything...that train (with it's MANY cars) has left the station. Just pick something that happened today and tell us a story;)
This is why I don't scrapbook! ha

Rybak Family said...

Miss you....I have decided to return to blogging. Thanks for teaching me about the blog and facebook. I have spent way to much time on FB, so back to blogging I go!