I hate ice. Sure it looks pretty, but if my power goes out like it did last year for three days, I will not be happy. I took this picture this morning, and right now this same grass has be flattened by the weight of all the ice. On the bright side, we don't have any big trees around, so we are not in fear of branches falling on us. Keep safe and warm.
7 comments:
On the way home from church Kalista asked me where all the white leaves came from.
That's what it looks like here too. And we're supposed to keep it this week. Fun
After slipping and sliding and falling, we finally gave up on the sidewalks and walked in the street yesterday on the way to church. Tonight we're supposed to get another 1/2 inch of ice on top of our base of several inches of snow and current ice!
You know if you lose your electricity...mi casa, su casa! Unless I lose mine too. Then we'll just huddle together for warmth! ha
Your new favorite pic of the girls is so stinking cute! I am sorry that you had the flu and had to still continue to be a mom! Some how by the grace of God I passed my Child Life exam and am now certified... now just a job! I will keep you posted.
ang, you can always come visit me. it was 80 here yesterday :) althought i think its supposed to get down into the 60's by the weekend (ha)
your picture is beautiful though!
stay toasty,
j
I am so thankful that we missed that storm here in this part of OK (the rest of OK didn't)! I was beginning to have nightmares about last yr's storms! Glad it wasn't as bad for you.
Post a Comment