Well, just thought I would update you on my post surgery. I am totally good-to-go. Everything went just fine, like I knew it would in my head. I remember them starting the IV and then a half second of the room going a little wavy, and then bam I was opening my eyes. I slept the whole way home and then got here and went to sleep. Jon went and got my medicine, I woke up, took it, drank a slim fast and then slept on and off till 4ish. Right now I feel completely fine, I just hope the same for tomorrow.
Random question:
Sunday's forecast is 47 degrees and spotty showers. How should I dress my kids for that? I know it's only tradition to dress all fancy for Easter, but I don't want to just put them in some old dress they have worn all winter long just because it is cold. So, do I make then suffer and dress them cute yet with a big coat, or do I dress them not-so-cute and warm?
2 comments:
Dress them cute and maybe put a cardigan on them! That's what I am doing to my 7 yr old girl. Just be sure the dad warms the car and drops you off at the door! And picks you up there also!
Karen Tritschler
Glad to hear you made it through o.k. Hopefully the pain meds will keep you comfortable! As for Easter clothes-as you can imagine in Chicago it's very rarely warm on Easter. We still dress in cute Easter clothes and just bundle up over them. Tomorrow Ella will be wearing her flower girl dress for Easter! Of course on the way to church she will have her snow pants and coat on over it! We got 7 inches yesterday! Have fun tomorrow.
Post a Comment