Ne-O-Tez
Low-Teen 1992

Love this picture! (I hope you can click on it to make it bigger on your computer.) Just as a fun memory....this week Jon (yellow shorts) was staff (he is a tid bit older then me) and I was a camper, yet he drew my name to be my secrete pal for the week. If you would have told us then that years down the line we would be married with 2 beautiful girls right now.......we would not have, heck, NO ONE would have believed it!!
People on my blog list who are in this picture: Hannah, Becky (and Nate her hubby), Jeanne, Andrea, Kellie, Jim, and myself (and Jon, my hubby and Amy, my sister).
4 comments:
the amount of 'bangs' in that photo is unbelievable!!
i love that you're posting these pictures! what great times and memories.
have a great week!
Jeanne
I am looking at all of the people in this picture and realizing that I know more of them now than I did back then! That was one of my favorite years at camp! Thanks for dharing (especially the previous picture...priceless :) )
You're making me want to go dig up all my old camp memories - I still have the pictures, crafts, all that good stuff - ah, the good times!
Love the cheerleader poses in front!
Post a Comment