Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!! Hello 30!!

In the words of my sister, Amy, "I have no shame!!" I told everyone in my school weeks before so they would throw me a party, I text my sisters yesterday so they would remember to call me today, and Yes I am posting about my own birthday, so YES I am expecting a TON of comments!! Today I am turning 30! What does that mean? I feel like I have officially entered adulthood now. I just hope that doesn't mean I have to change my immature behavior!!

Pictures from my party are to come as soon as my secretary e-mails them to me. She is SO funny so took like 50 pictures of me posing with every food item and every present, way too funny! (I did NO work yesterday!) Lexi and I are ecstatic about one gift in particular.....I got the BUXTON ORGANIZER!!!! (You know, "As seen on TV.")

25 comments:

Henley Family said...

Happy 30 Angie! Love you, Nancy

Andrea said...

Happy 30th. Hope Jon has something special planned!

Alissa said...

It was good talking to you this morning. Thanks for the text message to call. I got it as I wsa picking up my phone TO call you! Love you lots!

Have a happy day!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!


Love and miss you,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Hillary

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday birthday buddy!

Love Hayden

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Angie you are older but I am still taller!

Love LeeLee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a girl that does not look a day over 28 1/2 and does not act a day over 12. I have your present waiting for you. I know you will love it...it's SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Love,
Jon's BFF

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sorry you did not get the message reminder with your gift....

Love Hyatt

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday my friend!!! I turn the big 30 next Sunday (the 12th) but I guess I am not as excited about it as you. Not sure why, just not excited at all. Love you and hope you have a great day!!!

Amy said...

Happy B-day to you! Did you just LOVE Dad's texts? Probably almost as much as I loved being his secretary! :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We are excited about sharing our day with you! Happy Birthday!!Love ya! J.D.and Carla

Connie said...

Happy Birthday Angie. Hope you have a very special day!!

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

Happy Birthday Angie - I hated turning 30, so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!
From the Tritschler's

For my 30th I got a TOTALLY surprise party, had no idea that Ed was planning it. And a beautiful saphire necklace. 40 comes in about a year, wonder what I will get for that!

Fonda said...

I hope you get 30 comments on this post!

Jeanne said...

Happy birthday!!!! I love being 30!! (well most of the time :)

hope you enjoyed your special day

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!! Gee, I wonder where your girls get that personality and urge to pose for the camera from?!?!?! :) haha! Hope it was great!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm right behind you and am dreading it.

HTE said...

So way to make ME feel OLD!!!! And sorry, but 30 alone does not an adult make you. I think marriage and children did that to you a long time ago :-) I hope 30 is all you hoped for and expected?! Enjoy your birthday for the whole year!

HTE said...

Joyeux Anniversaire Aunt Angie! Trente an?! Ooh La La!
Love,
Ella

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday - Way to go into 30 with gusto. I was dreading it, but it isn't so bad actually!

Deborah said...

Happy (late) birthday, Angie! Wow, this is a big one!!

Jeanne Bloomfield said...

Well, sorry I am a few days late but Happy 30th. Welcome to the world of 30. Love the as seen on TV gift, let us know how that works for you (always wondered about it). Can't wait to see the pics.