Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's that time again...

Who doesn't love High School Homecoming? Granted it is just a great excuse for adults and adult-wanna-be's to dress up and not feel stupid doing it. If you need a refresher from the Head Principal last year check it out here.

I would have loved to have had a principal this COOL!!!

Monday the faculty was to dress "Disco." You can't see it very well in this picture, but that shirt was paper thin! The no undershirt was KILLIN me!
Tuesday (at Jon's request) was Super Fan day.
Wednesday, was movie character day and Jon did not dress up for that. A combo of an important meeting and not too many characters that fit his bald, body type!
Thursday is twin day and it will be funny that the faculty is all dressing up like one unexpected teacher, however, probably not too funny for you people in blogworld who have no idea who the teacher is.
Friday of course is black and gold day, nothing too exciting there. Of course he will probably do something cool at the assembly, but I won't be there for pictures because I will be at the other end of campus at Lexi's assembly. If I can, I will try to get soemthing from it. Isn't he just the best?

6 comments:

Henley Family said...

Jon you rock! I think it is marvelous that you get so into the spirit of things! Have fun and go Cuba! Nancy

Stephanie said...

Jon is such a cool principal! That's awesome! It's my high school's homecoming this week too! Can't wait to see some old friends!

Heather said...

Man - we only had Mr. Miller as a principal. Jon would have been awesome!

Fonda said...

He is definitely the best! We are so lucky!

Rachel said...

I know the kids love the fact that he is so cool!!

Blake said...

Uhhh yeah, definitely have that picture as the background on my phone now!!! that's right...