Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Vacation

For one week of our two weeks off school we headed down to Tennessee to visit the Hines. We had a fabulous time just hanging out. We had no set plans and it was wonderful. Here is how we spent our time.
Hyatt and Lexi with "the cube," many hours of entertainment.
FASHION SHOW
Are you kidding me Lexi?Thank you...Thank youThe adults got to play as well...we drove 20 minutes down the road to the Jack Daniels Distillery. It is a free tour and I must say very interesting. I had no idea that there would be photo opts so we just used Vicki's cell phone to capture us posing with the man himself.Hayden is on the wrestling team now, but he is still no match for Big Jon even with "help."I love this picture...notice Lexi hitting Jon with her house shoe and Hillary trying to pull Hyatt out of the pile.We also built a camp fire in the backyard and made some s'mores.You people have no idea of the time and energy Shane and I put into making the perfect fire. It was awesome, well once the kids went to bed.
Vic and Shane
Grace and Hayden
Lexi's first s'more ever I was shocked that she even tried it and liked it.
Of course there were a few nights in the Clubhouse. Can I just say the girls are reigning champs right now...the 4 time in a row nil was the key....the key to VICTORY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, good week. You look so cute in the last picture. You would never know we did not leave the house all day! nice job girl

Alissa said...

Too bad we weren't invited over for the last night, since we were so close to you all. . . J/J