Thursday, January 29, 2009

A day full of sledding

One of our friends here in town has a farm, so we headed over for some sledding.Of course the hardest part is getting back up the hill.
Jon and I had some fun too.The girls had a blast.
I love this......
...wait for it...
...and there it is!!!
Our friends also have chicken, goats, cats, bunnies, and dogs. The girls were in heaven.

What a great family day!

2 comments:

Henley Family said...

I have been waiting to see some snow shots - I love the one of Grace Ann wailing! It was good to see you all last Sat. Nancy

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nancy! I have been checking non-stop for the "out of school, 'cause of the snow" blog! Super funny pix! I love that you take pictures of Gracie crying all the time! You are sooooo mean!

Amy