Things are back to normal, no holiday in sight. Lexi asked me when were gonna decorate the house for Valentine's Day. I had to explain that I only really have Halloween and Christmas decorations the rest of the year was all just boring. :)
Here is what our normal is like...
Jon had basketball supervision 4 nights this week, Friday night is the Homecoming Dance, and Sat. he has to ref a little kid basketball tourney--who needs time for yourself?
Lexi has been tickle pink since we have been back from Christmas break. She is incredibly bossy towards her sister and great at manipulating her (Gracie) to do what she wants her to. The only story on her is today she tried to tell the nurse that this girl that was in her office was really a boy (No honey she just has short hair because she can't get rid of lice.)
Gracie is sassy, sassy, sassy! Her looks are killer (by looks I mean faces). But she got a new teacher at school and so far so good. Tuesday evening at Lexi's gymnastics she looked at this college girl who was observing and said "What?" The girl was nice and just laughed it off then I asked Gracie why she said that to that girl and she said loudly, "That's not a girl it's a boy!!!" Now in her defense before class started I too was debating that very question in my head so when I told her to be quiet it was a girl I was saying a little prayer that I was right.
I started another class this week, it is online and I haven't really done anything with it yet, I totally suck at being a student. I had the 24 hour bug Tues/Wed, so that was....fun. I have nothing exciting/funny to blog about so sorry this is all I got. Take care, have a great weekend, STAY WARM, and by all means if you have a boy haircut dress like a girl it is way too confusing for my kids and embarrassing for me!!
1 comment:
I'm totally laughing at your kids and the whole boy/girl thing! That is great!!
Hope Jon makes it through the rest of the week and can get a Sunday nap! Good luck on your class!!
Post a Comment