Thursday, February 19, 2009

4th picture tag

The Rules:

1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.

2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people.


I store all of my pictures in the Creative Memory Manager and it doesn't really have "folders." I do keep pictures in folders on my computer, but I only keep 3 folders (2008, disc, export) so I cheated and went to the 3rd folder, but it is the forth picture. It is Lexi at gymnastics from November 2008. Nothing too exciting.


I tag.....Alissa, Fonda, Nancy, and Becky.


So glad for the tag, I am sure you people wanted something else to look at. It has been awhile since I posted last. We have been in STL. the past two weekends, masters classes started back up, sickness, and just normal life. Just hectic like everyone else.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I so do not bend like that anymore!