Kalista, Lexi, and Isaac
Kalista and Gracie
Breakfast at SDC we were seated at the "magic" table. We went back to the same place for lunch and were seated at the same table. It was so funny to watch the kids move from sitting on their bottoms, to knees, and then stand next to the table to eat before they finally said something about the table getting taller. Then of course the only way to get the table back down is to put your elbows on the table, wiggle your fingers, and say (get this) "down table."
Kalista and Lexi on the kiddie roller coaster.

Traditional pics at the end of the day. Gracie was happy to pose nicely!!
For all you people who say Gracie is always so sweet...........
Oh and notice the band aides on Gracie's knees. Lexi was excited and pushed past her so she fell. Now when Gracie gets hurt she is a little dramatic...people around us probably thought it was a compound fracture and really it was just two skinned knees. We had our first trip to the SDC First Aid Station and she so kindly gave them an encore performance of the show--nice....and silly pics.

Isaac cracks me up in this one, this was actually a pose he made on purpose.



Another successful trip, sorry, I know you all were looking forward to more happy frogs, but I had to stop!! :)
3 comments:
I got the pic of the first aid station. I'll post it soon!
Love the real Gracie in pictures ;) She is so stinkin cute. I see that Lexi is playing soccer. I love it! Great now we can add one more sport for Shane and Jon to become experts on and discuss at nauseum!
Okay - I will give in those pics of Gracie we would have to call her "Grumpy Gracie" but then again she had been wounded and was probably in much pain! Love the stories, Nancy
Post a Comment