Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks and what's new...

Thanks so much for the advice. I have done choices on outfits and sometimes I still get tears because she really gets her heart set on certain things together, we'll keep working on it, just don't judge ME when you see her looking crazy! :)

This week is the big TEST. No, not MAP, but here K-2 does district achievement testing, Stanford-10. Lexi is pumped. Last night she even prayed that she make a 100% on her test. All weekend I have heard how she needs to go to bed early and eat a good breakfast because Miss Hanks said so. She even checked on times at night on Friday to make sure it wasn't after the time Miss Hanks said. Maybe I should get Miss Hanks to tell her not to wear crazy clothes and then maybe she would listen!! :)

Yesterday we were informed that in church Gracie told her teacher that she could not go to Heaven because she lived in Cuba and that was too far away!! (You never know what that girl will say!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Hillary is all about wearing very risque' clothing so we have a deal. She can wear whatever she wants when we are home and some other times if we are not going anywhere important (walmart) but when we go to church or school I get to choose. It's not such a big deal anymore because she has so many chances to wear whatever. In fact she still often comes straight home from school and puts on leelee shirts for dresses and then high heels.