Heroes and Villains Friday night Banquet
When I asked the girls what the wanted to be Lexi promptly said "Fast Girl." I was confused and asked where that was from, and she told me she made it up. OK, let's go with it.... Lexi came up with every part of the costumes and I helped them put it all together.








Fast girls are Oh So FAST!!!!!!





2 comments:
Did you ever see the post I did about Caleb's "Speeder" costume? His super-power was running fast, as well. Maybe "Speeder" and "Fast Girl" are a dynamic duo!
I love all your camp pictures. Have any Cassilly's in any of your pictures? I do love those girls.
I will never forget them fulfilling their roles as "fast girls." They ran free every where that night with their capes flapping in the wind and cheeks red from heat. It was so funny!
Post a Comment