The first Monday in August I started back at work, so the girls started back at their daycare/Gracie's preschool. They were SO excited to get back to their friends. On the way there I heard Gracie telling Lexi, "If I see you on the playground I am not going to play with you because I need to spend time with my friends."
Gracie all ready to go back to the 4's with Ms. Debbie.





4 comments:
Glad to know all is well! Lexi looks so grown up in her dress, hair and backpack. It doesn't seem possible that she is in 1st grade! Grace Ann is a treat - love her hairstyling technique! Love yo you all, Nancy
Oh one more thing - at dinner tonight the boys and I were discussing the Hannah Montana movie - specifically, it has been showing for a couple of months at the $1 show where Colton works. Colton says all the girls jump up and sing and dance during the movie with the Hoedown throwdown (maybe that is wrong word) song! He was able to demonstrate the dance and sing the whole song. I told him that I bet Lexi could do that also! He wanted me to call right then and see if she could - I didn't call but now am asking- Lexi, do you know that song and do you dance and sing with the song!?! Nancy
They look so cute. Glad you had a good first week. Love Lexi's dress.
Lexi has not seen the movie, BUT she has watched the "how-to" video on utube of that song. She doesn't know much of it, but I do catch her singing parts of it on occassion.
Post a Comment