Well, we had another awesome week at high-teen. The theme this year was Missionaries of Justice. It was a new theme for Steve, and it really went over well. As always, God changed many hearts, and planted many seeds. Jon was a bible teacher again this year, and I joined back with some lovely ladies and one great guy in the kitchen. The girls met a lot of new friends and discovered crawdads, lizards, and encouragement bags. Throughout the week fun, over eating, and total exhaustion was had by all. Chalk up another successful Ne-o-tez week.
I know, no pictures yet, but I am working on them. I promise I will have some up in the next day or so.
Oh, one more thing...for those of you who grew up going to Camp Ne-o-tez you should see the new and improved bathhouse. It is like the RITZ. We have actual stalls for the toilets and showers. There is green glass tile on the walls. Water pressure, shower caddies, a working drain, and a dressing bench in every shower. I tell you what, we have come a long way from the rusted out pig trawl that we called a sink. You remember, the one that if you didn't spit your tooth paste directly into the drain it would never make it to the drain since it would fall through all the rusted out holes and onto your feet. Of course why would that matter because you were standing in two inches of nasty water that wouldn't drain since the drain in the floor was the highest part of the whole floor. Thank you Marlin Henley, you definitely worked some sort of magic.
1 comment:
So glad you had an outstanding week at Ne-O-Tez! It is a magical place! I am with you on the new bath house - can't remember ever taking such a nice shower at camp. Of course, I am little partial to the "Marlin" guy! Happy Father's Day to Jon - you are doing a tremendous job with those precious girls. love you all, Nancy
Post a Comment