Friday, June 8, 2007

Our Lexi Girl turns 4


On June 3, 2003, our first daughter was born, all 10 lbs 6oz of her. I know, I gave birth to a 2 month old, she was HUGE. Over the last four years she has grown into a caring, loving, helpful, silly, and very funny little girl. Of course she's beautiful too, but she started that way. :-)

Man, I have seen her baby pictures so many times, but look at how stinkin big her cheeks were. The last few weeks of my pregnancy I told everyone that I didn't think you could fit any more baby inside me. Everyone laughed and said oh that's how everyone feels. Who was right? Yeah, that's right, a woman knows her own body.



Cake at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house.
Aunt Amy and Gracie in the party mood.

Lexi's first "friend" party, at McDonald's of course.

Lexi loves her cousin Kalista.
I can't believe my baby is four.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie - I can hardly believe that Lexi is 4! How appropriate that her birthday was at McDonald's. Your blog is great. I am going to love keeping up with all of you this way. Looking forward to seeing the 4 of you on Thursday at camp. We had an absolute blast at Pre-Camp and talk about perfect weather! love you all, Nancy

Rachel said...

Girl-- I cannot believe you even had a ten pound baby in your tiny body! You go!!!

Kids grow up too fast! Glad she had a fun party! Love ya!

HTE said...

I can't let Ella see this. She'll be so upset she couldn't go to Lexi's party. She's so into birthday's and doesn't quite understand why she can't be at everyone's! Glad you all had a fun time.

Stephanie said...

Well, well, well....you're a member of the 10lb baby club too! Hayley was 10lb 1oz. I said the same thing about knowing I had a huge baby and everyone would just smile. They were amazed when they heard how big she was! Glad she had a great birthday!