Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to School


So today was our first day back. It was so nice dropping the kids off at school and both of them being so excited to see their friends and teachers they almost forgot to kiss me! I love not being the "new "family on the block this year.
Gotta tell ya, it was real hard to get on the treadmill when I got home at 4:00, but I did it. We'll see how the weight room treats me tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! It will be fun and sad getting Madison ready for her first big day next Monday. They look like they are excited!

Melanie said...

You guys are starting early. I thought we were early starting next Monday! The girls look great!

HTE said...

I can't believe you're already in school! I was just getting sad today thinking we only have another month of the beaches before they close Labor Day and then school starts. Ella just got a new backpack too--for travels, etc. She loves it, and I love that I found one the right size for her!

Ang said...

I know it seems early, but with my new job I have to get things done BEFORE teachers come for their workshops, and they start on Thursday of this week. Our official first day of school is next Tuesday, Aug 14th. Whatever happened to the Tuesday AFTER Labor Day? However, I do like having more breaks during the year, well, when you don't have nine snow days that is!!