Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't really know what I am doing

So last night I switched to a closed account. Well, as you can see, I have switched back. I don't really know what I am doing, and I need some help. Is there anyway to make it so people ask for my permission to view my blog and I say yes? I don't just want to put a limit on who can see it, because who knows what people from our past might find it, however, in our jobs, I really don't want just anyone to be reading about our family. If I put it to private then some "noncomputerliterate" family members might have problems. What do you suggest? Anyone?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am of now help when it comes to the rules of blogging, but I do know how much fun it can be to discover someone has "found" you. Jeanne Miller commented on my blog and now I am hoping to meet up with her when she comes to town over Labor Day. Finding people from the past is the only reason I chose to keep mine open. I do know where you are coming from though. It creeps me out a little not knowing who is reading about me and my family.
Good Luck!

HTE said...

My blog doesn't require log-in, but it's not in the blogger directory and won't come up in a google search. If you have the address you can view it, otherwise you can't find it. I did this in the original set-up. If you look at my blogger profile, it doesn't list a blog.