I am so tired of crack in schools.
1. Butt crack--boys and girls. This includes saggy pants for boys and low rise jeans to show tattoo/thong for girls.
2. Kids falling through the crack(s). There is only so much educators can do. As my friend put it, "The band-aid we put on doesn't come close to fixing the gaping wound these kids have."
3. Parents who were/are on crack or meth whatever drug of their choice.
Every single public school has these problems. Don't get me wrong I am a believer in public education, however, it is all rather depressing. Some days are better then others, today was an "other."
2 comments:
Oh, I am so with you on the crack thing! I've seen more girl cracks lately than boys and it's nasty! Should be illegal. That and muffintops.
I am with you and Mel. Too many CRACKS!!!
Post a Comment