Saturday, October 20, 2007

Two Tags in One

8 Random Facts
Tagged from Rachel

Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am completely scared of the dark. So much so that sometimes I think I need counseling.
2. I love working outside in the yard.
3. I HATE to read, yet I have an education degree.
4. People tell me all the time that I am a little intimidating to them.
5. I think that I am really funny, sometimes I am the only one thinking that and I don't care.
6. I look more like my mom, yet I act exactly like my dad.
7. I hate sweeping/mopping the kitchen floor.
8. I don't like to ask people to help me if I feel it will inconvenience them. This is something I am working on.

Husband/Wife Tag
Open Tag from Deborah


1. Who is your man? Jon
2. How long have you been together? 9 years and 4 months (counting the one month of us being "just friends.")
3. How long did you date? 8 months dating+10 months engaged
4. How old is your man? 35
5. Who eats more? Jon, but I can hold my own, unfortunately.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did. I called him the night before classes started my junior year at Harding. It was around 11:30 and I was telling my roommate how I loved him and she said, "Angie, not to be rude, but tell him not me I have to get some sleep." So I called him.
7. Who is taller? Jon, hello 6'5'', me 5'3''.
8. Who sings better? Definitely Jon, he has an awesome voice.
9. Who is smarter? I would say we are equal. It depends on the topic. Neither of us are very "book smart."
10. Whose temper is worse? Again, equal.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly me, unless he gets to it first.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on where the door to the room is. I am a HUGE chicken and I will not sleep on the same side as the door.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? Jon
16. Who mows the lawn? I do. (I like to.)
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless he is on vacation. he is a MUCH better cook then I am.
18. Who drives when you are together? Depends on what vehicle we are taking. If we are in my car I drive, his truck he drives. Refer back to #7, it takes FOREVER to adjusts the seats.
19. Who pays when you go out? I do, Jon always "forgets" his wallet in the car.
20. Who is most stubborn? I would say me, and he would say him.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am, it happens a lot unfortunately.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Jon's have both passed away.
23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out
25. Who proposed? Jon
26. Who is more sensitive? me
27. Who has more friends? Jon
28. Who has more siblings? Jon
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jon

Anyone/Everyone who is interested in completing these on their blog feel free.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love your tags! It is so fun to read what everyone writes. It is especially good to read your husband/wife tag because I've never met Jon.

You are so hilarious...you won't sleep on the same side as the door...what is that all about?? :)