Here you go Jeanne, I took your challenge, an open honest list of random facts about myself. They are completely random, and probably pretty boring, so proceed at your own risk.
1. I work in special education.
2. I am the part time process coordinator and part time speech implementer for our district.
3. I just finished my list and realized I forgot #3, so this is just a filler so I don't have to change all 97 other numbers.
4. I taught sped for 4 years and preschool for 3.
5. I hope to never teach again, any age or grade.
6. Kids get on my nerves sometimes.
7. I like things organized.
8. I love country music.
9. I have a hard time loosing weight.
10. I love ice cream.
11. I am totally scared of the dark.
12. If you are outside my house at night you could follow me by the lights going on and off.
13. I love scary movies, but I don't sleep for weeks after watching them, so I don't allow myself any more.
14. I love and hate that my kids act a lot like me.
15. I am not a cuddly person.
16. It sometimes annoys me when my kids won't give me some personal space.
17. I feel very guilty to admit #16.
18. I have never liked my name.
19. I will not go poop in public unless I am going to crap my pants, literally.
20. I talk about poop all the time, and Jon HATES it.
21. I love living in a small town.
22. I love that I grew up on a farm.
23. I love working outside in the yard.
24. I blame my dad for that.
25. I have a lime green winter coat, and love it.
26. I love to eat.
27. I like that some people are scared/intimidated by me.
28. I like that in my job I have to tell people what to do.
29. I think I am really funny.
30. I know that not everyone thinks I am as funny as I do, I'm OK with that.
31. I go to a Christian Church.
32. It took a few months for me to get used to the band at my church.
33. Our next move is going to be moving to a church, not a job.
34. I really want a tummy tuck.
35. I am really bad at grammar.
36. I love taking pictures of my kids.
37. Maybe one day I will take a photography class.
38. I spend hours working on cropping my pictures on the computer.
39. I like scrapbooking.
40. I am not creative.
41. We still go to Camp Ne-o-tez every summer.
42. I hope that my kids grow up and love camp as much as Jon and I do.
43. I hate making decisions.
44. I LOVE reality TV.
45. I watch Survivor, Real World, Biggest Loser, just to name a few.
46. My favorite sitcom is How I Met Your Mother.
47. I have never had a speeding ticket.
48. I have never been in an accident.
49. I am really thinking about deleting those last two for fear they will come true.
50. I can not dance at all.
51. #50 doesn't stop me from dancing all the time, not in public of course.
52. We just got Internet at home a year ago when we moved here.
53. Before that I was maybe on the Internet 3 times in 3 years.
54. I am on the Internet everyday now.
55. I had a really crappy day today.
56. Don't even get me started on how stupid parents can be.
57. Don't even get me started on how many kids there are in this town with horrible home lives, you wouldn't believe some of the stories if I told you.
58. If I can help just one kid from #57 I have done my job.
59. I hate being cold.
60. I love Rascal Flatts, they just won on the CMA's.
61. I hate shopping.
62. I love Christmas, yet I hate buying presents.
63. I don't hate giving people presents, I hate deciding (#43) what to buy and then actually shopping for it.
64. I hate crowds.
65. I don't make left turns out onto a busy street, I will just make a ton of rights.
66. I can be very rude to stupid people.
67. Sometimes I feel sorry about being rude, yet mostly I don't.
68. I like to know people's business.
69. Due to #68 I love reading people's blogs.
70. I am not a flowery nice person, more of a tell it like it is person.
71. Two months ago I really wanted another baby.
72. I don't now.
73. I still have thoughts about it.
74. I love watching the news.
75. I feel lost when I don't know the forecast or the top headlines from STL.
76. I don't like the world news.
77. I am not a friendly person to people I don't know.
78. I am not trying to be mean, I just never know what to say.
79. I am a very sarcastic person.
80. I am not a fan of cooking.
81. I love garlic.
82. I put garlic salt on just about everything I cook.
83. I never had braces.
84. When I was little, I sometimes would put my sisters' retainers in my mouth and pretend they were mine, I am so grossed out about that right now, sorry Amy and Alissa.
85. I love lazy Saturdays when you eat a big breakfast around 10ish and not shower till 2ish.
86. I love going on vacation.
87. I hate to read.
88. I don't even read really long cards, unless they are hand written.
89. I don't read those little information posts at the zoo that tells you about each animal, who cares it's an animal and it's cute, next.
90. I save my bacon grease and put some in my hashbrowns and green beans.
91. I don't drink coffee or beer, but I love the smell of both.
92. My favorite drink is Sundrop out of a 20oz bottle.
93. I gave birth to a 10lb 6oz baby, naturally(with drugs of course), yet I gave birth to an 8lb 2oz baby via c-section because I was induced twice w/o any luck and my doctor didn't want the baby to get too big, go figure.
94. I refuse to bring paper work home with me from school.
95. I bring the stress of work home everyday.
96. My favorite steak is at Outback Steakhouse.
97. I really don't like my winter work clothes that I have right now, but I don't want to shop for new.
98. I go to bed around 9pm every week night.
99. This list was pretty hard to complete only telling things about myself. I tend to want to define myself through my husband, my kids, or my family.
100. It was kind of fun to make this list and I put it out there for others who have not done it before to join in the fun.
9 comments:
I laughed out loud a couple times! I love poo talk too :) Hmmm what does that say about us?
Great list! Thanks for sharing!
I am totaly grossed out that you put my retainer in your mouth. Wait no I'm not, I think I used your toothbrush a few times. . . You crack me up!
I used to put paper clips on my teeth and pretend they were braces.
BTW I trashed my kids papers ALL THE TIME! And they've grown up to be pretty great. So be selective and just keep the special stuff. I usually kept things with their writing on it.
Hope today was a good day!
#71, #72, #73
any more thoughts? I thought you were done! :-)
Matt, Megan and I just read your list. Matt said at 19. "That's disgusting, she's a girl!... then laughed at 20.!!!" I laughed out loud at several. Hello mother,#65!!! I didn't know that about you!! Have a good weekend! See you soon.
Great list, Angie. I can just hear you saying all of these things. It was not boring, by any means!
My wife is a liar.....#48 is a lie. She has been in an accident, and the only reason why #47 is true, is because she didn't call the police when she rear-ended the kid.
In my defense #48, in my book, is true. While sitting at a stop sign the 16 year old in front of me took his foot off the brake and acted like he was going, what I do you? Also took my foot off my break, the only problem is the 16 year old got scared and slammed on his breaks. I bumped into him. NO damage to his car, and a little dint in mine. That, in my book, is not an accident. As far as speeding ticket, I would have NOT gotten a speeding ticket for that, maybe a moving violation at best!
Very funny! Loved the list!
Post a Comment