Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Biggest Loser last night

Did anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? Thoughts? Here are mine, if you don't care, don't read.

Ok, I was happy that Mark was voted off, he has been on my nerves for awhile. What the heck was up with all the crying though? I mean seriously wasn't it a little excessive? I can understand being sad to leave, but come on. Then Mark was all, "Take care of my brother like he is your own." Um, your brother is a grown man with his own family, I don't think he needs anyone "taking care" of him. Was he talking about not voting him off, no one can promise that. I just thought the whole crying brother thing was ridiculous!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang! I watched the Biggest Loser too and was put off with the sobbing as well. The blue team is supposed to the "MANLY" "BOY POWER" "PRIDE" team. They sure turned into a bunch of little girls at the end.

I was also glad to see Mark go. I wish Trent would have stayed and Mark would have been kicked to the curb weeks ago.

Heather S

Alissa said...

Yeah! Mark's gone! He should have gone instead of Trent. Big Baby. He is also the most equipped to do well at home, not to mention that he can start helping his whole family get healthy that much sooner. Did you see he daughter?

WOW! That's sounds really mean, but it is a commentary on America's eating habits and what we are teaching our kids is okay.

Nicola said...

Oh my goodness, yes! That was so incredibly annoying... everything about that last half hour was annoying. Mark trying to justify going back on his word... again, and then the crying and hugging. Please. James had to change the channel it was so disturbing... although not quite as disturbing as their lame tattoos. They'll be scratching their heads over that one for rest of their lives. Good riddens Mark! Don't worry about Jay... he'll be home next week.

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with biggest loser and I agree with you entirely! The crying was annoying and it was ridiculous...I mean seriously! I mean I love how it was such a big deal to leave his brother but not one of them thought about the blonde haired boy when they voted his mom off the show. I don't know but it was annoying! I want bernie or the guy from arkansas to win...they are my favs!