Thursday, February 28, 2008
My turn
Well three weeks of taking care of sick people in my house has caught up to me. I feel like crap. I feel like I have a brick on my chest, a very stiff neck, and drained of energy. (It's probably meningitis--JK) Of course the only reason why I was already planning to stay home was because Gracie had a fever yesterday afternoon, and guess who feels A-OK, yea Gracie. She is talking my ear off and proclaiming, "Mommy get happy. I am happy, you be happy." I told her that we should just not talk since mommy doesn't feel good and she then turned bipolar on me and said real ugly, "You are sick and I am a little sick, so stop talking to me!" Oh, OK, I'll do that. She's so weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
At dinner last night I was telling Erin about your blog and how Gracie was sick. Isaac looked up and said very emphatically, "Her not sick, her a GIRL!" Okay, wierdo. . .
Feel better soon.
All I can say is YUCKO and hopefully you will all be feeling better this weekend and can enjoy the weather warmup and maybe even a little sun! Better days are coming, Nancy
The worst thing ever is a sick Mom. The only thing to top it is a sick Mom taking care of a sick kid!
Feel better soon.
I think you should of stayed in St. Louis a little longer!
Ang- You never cease to make me laugh! I pray you all feel better soon and life in your house gets back to normal. It really is the worst when mama feels bad!
BTW--I was glad Mark was kicked off the Biggest Loser as well! I really haven't liked him or his brother since they kicked Jackie off a few weeks ago.
I hope you feel better! And I love that Gracie is a psycho! :) She cracks me up!
Post a Comment