Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and other stuff

We spent the night with my mom and dad last night, and we woke up to snow this morning. I took many pictures, yet none were really that good. How hard is it to look straight at the camera and smile? Seriously? My girls both can not pose for a picture and not tilt their head some crazy way, look at my feet, look at the sky, or not smile. This is the best I got with both of them together. But, cute matching dresses from Aunt Marion.





We went to Maryland Hgts CoC with my whole fam for church. They always have an egg hunt after services. They moved it inside this year due to the crazy weather outside.
There was a TON of eggs.

Here is the best family picture we got, not so good of Lexi, and I am looking at this telling myself to make an appointment to get me some highlights. Check out my wisdom teeth swelling, I know, not so much. This was actually the worst it has been.

Here are all of the "Lingua" cousins, no one with the last name Lingua.



Dying Easter Eggs
We actually dyed our eggs the day before Gracie's birthday. I figured I never know what to do with all of the eggs afterward so why not make deviled eggs for the party. The girls were a little sad that I shelled the eggs about 30 minutes after they dyed them. (Had they not seen me do it they would have never known.)

Happy St. Patrick's Day
We finally bought bar stools for our counter. They girls love to eat their breakfast up there. They question almost every night why we all have to sit at the table to eat dinner, and why they can not sit at the counter. (With the time change we are back to eating breakfast in the dark--I hate that.)
Lexi all decked out in green.
This was Gracie's first day in the three-year-old room at school.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL! Okay, I know you just didn't put up that pic of your husband washing the car! You're on your way to making your blog R-rated! :)

Swollen gums usually happen about two days after the removal of wisdom teeth so it's normal. Hope recover is going well!

Melanie said...

I love Lexie's hair straight like that! So cute!

HTE said...

So David, the blog lurker didn't post a comment. I'll do it for him. He wanted to know if Jon did that on purpose to pose for the picture?!

Girls are so cute. I'll post Easter pics soon-maybe today.