What an awesome picture! I love that your Mom has on a dress and then what can I say about the outfit of your Dad (words just can't express). Colton and I go to the game on Wednesday night! Go Cards, Nancy
Wow. That's about all I can say. What a classic photo of the Lingua family - and standing in Busch Stadium's astroturf outfield. Very retro in every way...
Let's hope the Cardinals can exceed everyone's low expectations and stay in the NL Central race!
Ok, I just looked at the picture again... Alissa what is on your feet? and I LOVE the instant camera that you are sporting Ang!!!! amy (the only one with any style!! I mean how can you not LOVE purple glasses and a red shirt??? :) )
11 comments:
That probably is one of the best pictures ever!
What an awesome picture! I love that your Mom has on a dress and then what can I say about the outfit of your Dad (words just can't express). Colton and I go to the game on Wednesday night! Go Cards, Nancy
Wow. That's about all I can say. What a classic photo of the Lingua family - and standing in Busch Stadium's astroturf outfield. Very retro in every way...
Let's hope the Cardinals can exceed everyone's low expectations and stay in the NL Central race!
Love it!
Wow. . . Where'd you come up with that? So many memories. . . such bad style. . .
THIS is the classic Lingua family that I remember growing up! I think i even remember a couple of those outfits.
Heather Stewart
I love this picture. It is so eighties!
You were the talk of lunch today!
Holy Cow!!! How many years did it take us to break Dad of the striped socks pulled all the way up?? :) I must say we have never looked better!!
Amy
Ok, I just looked at the picture again... Alissa what is on your feet? and I LOVE the instant camera that you are sporting Ang!!!!
amy (the only one with any style!! I mean how can you not LOVE purple glasses and a red shirt??? :) )
Love it! I truly think your Mom is the only one who hasn't changed...
Post a Comment