Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring turns to Winter?



Here are more pictures from Sunday morning.








I always bribe the girls to take good pictures by telling them I will take a few silly faces at the end.

Two days and 4 inches later....

At least it was good fluffy snow, we made a snowman family in about 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

We again tried a snowman, but our snow wouldn't pack or roll very well. . . Oh well, there is always the next snow fall. . .BTW Erin is still off today, but preschool is not. They only got 3 inches vs. our 12!

Jeanne Bloomfield said...

Well, sounds as if you got a couple of inches more than we did!! Our's was pretty sad! I will have to take pictures of the girls snowmen they did this afternoon with the tiny bit left in a shaded area of the house that DID not melt today!