I feel that I have talked about Lexi a lot lately with graduation, gymnastics, and another program today (that post to come), so I thought I should update everyone on how Gracie is doing. Here is a list of what she has been up to:
*5 seconds ago I caught her trying to pee standing up.
*Tonight at our dinner prayer she said, "Please help no one to run away from our house." (We don't know what that means either.)
*Yesterday she had to sit in time-out at school twice. Once for refusing to stop talking during story time (she was warned 4 times), and the second time was for hitting a girl in the head with a rock. She also was at the top of the playground equipment and took her shoes off and chucked them over the side, but no time-out for that.
*Today she had a great day, we have been praising her all night.
*I still think she is a little bi-polar, extreme sweetness, and extreme meanness.
*We still love her. (I included that just in case anyone was wondering.)
So, what I am saying is there is nothing new with Gracie. Maybe I should retitle this post, "Same ol' Grace."
3 comments:
We love you, Gracie!
Tell Gracie that Isaac is now peeing standing up, so they can practice together in Branson next week!
Gracie Girl - I am looking forward to our day at Libby Lu in a few weeks. I will call your Mama to get it all arranged -we will have a grand time! love ya, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment