Mark it down people...I am posting pics the same day they were taken!!! I can not even remember the last time that happened! :)
Beautiful dresses compliments of Aunt Marion-thanks again!!



Showing how it can spin.

I took this with the timer, my camera was sitting on the mailbox.

The start of the traditional egg hunt at Maryland Heights CoC.
Kalista and Lexi

Gracie and Isaac in his "rally hat."

Pausing amid the madness.

"Cool, what did you get?"

"I hear money!!"

WooHoo

"Look how much we got!!"

"It's all filled up."

Cousin love.
4 comments:
It was great to see you all - wish it wasn't such a crazy time so we could visit more! Love to all, Nancy
Such precious girls!
Glad you had a great Easter. Your girls are beautiful!
The girls look beautiful. See Aunt Marion helped you with the crazy clothes issue!
Post a Comment