Monday, June 4, 2007

Here we go...

Well, good-bye mass e-mails when my kids or husband do something worth sharing, and hello blog. I am hoping this will be a good way to stay connected to loved ones all over, and friends from the past. Had I realized it was this easy to create I would have started months ago. So, here we go...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!! It will be fun watching your girls grow and also seeing what your family is up to. Love ya girl!

James E. Miller said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It will be nice reading about you and your lovely family.

Blessings,

HTE said...

Yes! Another Earnhart blog. You're already getting comments too. Lucky you. My record is 4 comments on a post.

Stephanie said...

Way to go girl! So glad you're blogging! You look wonderful and your girls are beautiful. I look forward to checking on the Earnhart Living!

Elizabeth said...

Yea! I have no doubt your blog will be very entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ang, Great pictures and commentary Marion