Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lexi lost her mind--only for a second

The other day when we were in Lowe's Lexi and Gracie were not behaving, I know shocking. Well, they had been warned a number of times to stay by us and stop touching things. So, of course Lexi walks over and touches something else and Jon walked behind her and tapped her on the bottom. She straight up turned around and looked at him and said, "Yea, that didn't hurt at all!" My mouth just dropped to the floor. Can I just tell you the next one did hurt, and I don't believe she will say that EVER again. Man, sometimes I hate how much like me she is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your vacation was a blast. I hope the girls can remember... Some of our best vacations have been with friends. Hope you're relaxed and enjoying summer. Hope to see you soon. Love, Marion

Rachel said...

LOL!! We have had experienced that same thing with Madison!