I like Wal-Mart for three very simple reasons: 1. It's my only option within 25 minutes 2. Low Prices 3. I can get everything I need in one stop. Ok, with that said, there are so many things I dislike about Wal-Mart, I will not even get into that list. I will just share a story from the other night...
Picture it, Super Wal-Mart, 5:20 PM on a week night. I am with my two kids that I have just picked up from pre-school and headed straight to Wal-Mart since we had no food at home. Now, keep in mind all three of us have already had a long day and now we have driven 25 minutes. In the back of my mind I still know I have to shop, check out, drive home, unload, put away, and then cook dinner, now you understand my mood right? Ok, so, we are going about our own shopping business, when I hear from behind me, "MOVE people!!" I recall just seeing this 10 year old, kid (with no shoes/socks) pushing his brother around the displays, so instead of turning around I assume it is him, and so I not only don't move, but I slow down to really get in his way. So again I hear, "Get out of my way!" I then move over slightly and glare at him as he zooms by me and he then says, "Man, stupid people get out of my way!" Now, with this I'm pissed. I look at him and say, "Excuse me? I think you better use nicer words from now on." (I know real tuff, huh?) Then I watched to see who he was with. Not only did he go straight to his mom, but I then heard him telling her real loudly what I had said. Now, I think, bring it sister, I will so let you have a piece of my mind, please confront me!! Well, I still had shopping to do and she didn't come directly over to me, so I went about my business again. I'm on the last isle before check out and Jon calls to tell me he is on his way home from his conference. I proceed to tell him how ridiculous this little boy was and next thing you know I look up and there is the little boy again pointing to me and saying, "There she is!" I look at him, and not only was he with his mom, but four other women. Immediately I thought, Oh crap, I'm dead. I'm scrappy, but I can't take out all five. Thank goodness I was on the phone with Jon, cause I walked right by them as if they knew how big my husband is and they shouldn't mess with me!! I gotta say it's funny to me now, but I was a little nervous.
Don't forget to check back in Friday night or Saturday for the 6'5'' Spirit Guide. Here's another hint...this is Homecoming week at our school.
4 comments:
Gotta love Wally-World! See you Saturday!
You never cease to amaze me with your adventures :) See ya Sat. Nancy
I am starting to figure out the clues - one question for you-- what is your husband's school mascot????
Sorry that I will not see you on Saturday - 2 soccer games and oh yea - my book is caught up to August (LOL)
It's unbelievable what parents let their kids get away with. Maybe you should call "Supernanny" on that kid.
Post a Comment