Monday, September 17, 2007

Nothing New

Lexi--So tonight was Dance Night 2. I thought it went pretty well. You know just your basic beginner dance class. I was even telling my dad on the phone how well it went, and that she didn't fall at all this week when she chimed in and said, "Yes, I did! I fell two times!" Oh well, she's having fun. It was very sweet though, tonight she made a huge point to include a little girl who didn't want to leave her mommy. Lexi asked her at least 3 different times to join in the group. I thought that was better then any dancing she could have learned since all I hear from preschool is that she is the mean girl telling kids they can't be in her group. Baby steps.

Gracie--She too did a very sweet thing tonight. After dance we went to the JV Football game to hang out with Jon for awhile, and while we were sitting in the stands watching the game she leaned over to me and said, "Mommy, you're my best friend. I love you." It was so sweet and cute that I didn't even get onto her too much when she immediately looked at Lexi and really mean/ugly said, "You aren't Mommy's best friend!!!" Again, baby steps.

Make sure you check back in Friday night or Saturday sometime for a great laugh!! I don't want to spoil the fun, but I will leave you with this statement 6'5'' Spirit Guide.

2 comments:

Henley Family said...

I know those girls have hearts of gold! I can hardly wait to see them on Saturday. love to all, Nancy

Melanie said...

I love those sweet moments that just catch you off guard. God sends them to me when I need them most!