Here are my little "Colorful" girls, Gracie aka Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Lexi aka Stephanie from Lazytown.
They were SO funny taking these pictures, not only could I not stop laughing over the wigs, but in almost every single picture one of them had their arm in the arm.
Here is a reminder of last year's costumes. I thought Lexi's wig last year was a little much, however, this year definitely out does last year.

They were SO funny taking these pictures, not only could I not stop laughing over the wigs, but in almost every single picture one of them had their arm in the arm.
Here is a reminder of last year's costumes. I thought Lexi's wig last year was a little much, however, this year definitely out does last year.








11 comments:
Angie, I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog!! The girls are adorable and your stories crack me up!! Hope to see you and the girls at camp!!
Denise McCoy
The girls are precious - let me tell you that I miss you all at Halloween - next year it is a FRIDAY! love you, Nancy
Cute, cute girls!
How fun! I love a little fake hair every once in a while. I got to put on fake eyelashes last night--it was so fun!
Glad you guys had a great night of trick-or-treating!!
How cute are they. Missed you last night, maybe next year we can all be together, even PawPaw. Mom
They are adorable! Love the wigs!! Happy Halloween!!
I love the wigs!! I will have to try that one year with Ashlyn. Something tells me she wouldn't go for it, though. Lexi and Gracie's posing cracks me up!
Love the hair! They are too funny. Ella said, "Gracie sure was Ariel, with the red hair like that!"
Too bad we're not closer to let them enjoy nights like Halloween together.
The girls look fabulous!!! Did you just leave your candy on the porch? I see it in the background. How did that work out for you? By the way, thanks for the great rendition of Happy Birthday! It was the first message I got and it made my day! Talk to you later.
How cute! Madison was Ariel this year too and that wig!! It is something else!
So so cute! Who needs reflective clothing with hair like that?
Post a Comment