Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch--Gracie

On Friday I went went Gracie and her class to the pumpkin patch. I gotta tell you I was even less impressed this time. At least when I went with Lexi there were some pumpkins. I think I have more pumpkins in front of my own house right now then they had at the whole "pumpkin patch." Oh well, again my kid had fun, so I won't complain any more. It was nice to get to do something just the two of us. On the way there, without any prompting from me, she said, "You will have to take my picture with the pumpkins." Of course I said I would, and I was a little excited that she might actually look at the camera and smile for a change...Wishful thinking!!

Gracie coming out of the straw maze.
On top of the club house.
Her favorite part was the animals

She LOVED the pigs!!

Friday, after the pumpkin patch and after Jon got home, we left and went to Branson with my parents. That post is to come soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute! I love getting to spend one on one time with my kiddos! Hope you had a great time in Branson!