Water, water, who has the water?
Never fear, water-girl is here!

Learning from "The Master." Now my dad has many names he refers to himself as: Rambo during hunting season, Rockey during a workout, and The Machine any other time he feels he deserves it. In the garden I didn't feel any of those really fit, and since we all know he is the best of the best, I thought "The Master" ( a little Yodda-esk). So Dad, add another name to the roster.
Lexi actually did a great job helping.
Never fear, water-girl is here!
Learning from "The Master." Now my dad has many names he refers to himself as: Rambo during hunting season, Rockey during a workout, and The Machine any other time he feels he deserves it. In the garden I didn't feel any of those really fit, and since we all know he is the best of the best, I thought "The Master" ( a little Yodda-esk). So Dad, add another name to the roster.
Lexi actually did a great job helping.


4 comments:
Great pics! Grace's hair is getting so long. Kalista made me write a list of all the rides she wanted to ride on come Tuesday. . . Isaac just keeps saying he wants to go down in the hole. . .
What fun pictures! I can't wait to eat some yummy fresh veggies from our garden as well! It will be great on the ole' pocketbook and definitely taste WAY better than ones from the grocery store or Wal-Mart!!!
What good memories they are making together.
Your dad looks to be having a blast. Sure looks to be in his element. I started a Blog - maybe this will link to it? Hoping.
Post a Comment