Over the past few days I have heard kids say some pretty funny things. (Well, they were funny to me at the time.)
Gracie asked, "Who is singing that?" I told her Michael Jackson (It really wasn't but it was his song) and she said, "Wow, just like the hamster!" (Apparently their class hamster has a famous name.)
We have this boy in 8th grade whom I love (he's one of mine). Really every girl loves him because he always says things like, "Good morning beautiful," and "You're lookin nice." He's fabulous, one day he told me I was as pretty as a picture. Last week he told one of our paraprofessionals, "Ms. Meyer, I love you." She gave him a weird look and he said, "Don't freak out, it's a teacher love."
Lexi tonight at dinner said, "What do fingers taste like?" I said well, they taste like whatever you have been touching." She said, "Well, mine taste like something, here taste." I told her gross I would not taste her fingers and I asked what she had been touching. She said, "The counter and the inside of my ears." Why is she so gross?
I saved the best for last....
Today after school I asked this random kindergarten boy who his teacher was, he told me and I said, "Oh she's great, don't you just love her?" He responded with a blank stare and said, "Well, I don't want her to die."
3 comments:
That's too funny she wanted you to taste her fingers.
At least she tries new things. . .
"I don't want her to die." That's priceless!
Post a Comment