Jon and I before prom, two weeks ago. The lighting wasn't very good, so you can't get the full effect of how light my hair is now. (I made him take this before we left. Who goes to prom without your picture taken?)
Here is Fonda and I outside prom. You still can't get the full effect, but you can see how "all over" the "highlights" are. I am totally fine with it even though I was going for something a little less. It pretty much looks like last year, but a little more.
Lastly, I would just like to take this time to tell you all what a great time I had at prom this year. Did I sing loudly? YES. Did I dance? A little, but I tried to keep that on the DL. Did I run and pretend to jump like Baby in Dirty Dancing during "Time of My Life?" Of Course. Did Jon try to act like he was embarrassed of all this? Definitely! Do you know my husband? (I like to pretend that deep down he was thinking "My wife is awesome!") Seriously, they played more 90's music then newer stuff and not only did Fonda and I love it, but all of the kids seemed to have a good time too. Jon was just happy that no one showed up drunk, he's such a principal sometimes.On a side note...I am so glad that teacher appreciation week is almost over, I swear I have gained 3 pounds this week from all the "appreciation."
On the other side note...I felt like crap yesterday (head cold) so I stayed home, ya know what I did? I stayed on the couch and watched the ENTIRE season of The Real Housewives of New York on BRAVO. It was like a eating a whole bag of chips (which I did), I couldn't stop myself, but then felt sick about it later.
6 comments:
I definitely had more fun with you at prom than with my husband. Will you be my date next year?
I like the blonde! Ah, if only I could do prom again...
How fun. And I love your hair. The older you get, the blonder you should be, right? Just look at John McCain's wife......:-)
I personally like it better lighter! I always thought you should be a blonde, hehe :)
I love your hair!
Thank you so much for putting my name in your title and YES it was well worth the wait. I like it. Shane wants me to get highlights again and I said wait til Ang gets here cause I've got some Sally stuff and the tin foil. Perfect!
Post a Comment