Sure to the "untrained" eye this might look like a beat up, moldy, rotten, sorry, piece of crap, fire wood bound, old sign, but to the "trained" eye we know better. Yes, my fellow Ne-o-tez friends, this summer at camp you will find new signs pointing you to all of the various destinations in the valley. But as they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure", so they auctioned off all of the signs at the rally dinner. They all went for pretty respectable prices, Crystal Falls being the most wanted (suckers)!So, here is the dilemma, where do we hang it? It would be awesome in a finished basement decorated like a cabin, or, well, an actual cabin, but my friends I have neither, so what do I do? Do we put it back outside where it has been since 350 BC? Do we hang it close to our five beautiful, limited edition, hand drawn pictures of Camp? Do we hang it in my chocolate brown bathroom directly over the toilet? Decisions are the worst (quick what movie is that from?). Well, let me know your thoughts, we need some suggestions.
6 comments:
Shane thinks you should build a pond in your backyard and hang it next to that and then sit by it and tell kids not to throw rocks in it.
Anonymous that's so funny!
I'm so jealous!! What a treasure!!!
ha! Directly over the toilet would be HILARIOUS! Get it?? Crystal Falls!?!?! hehe! That's pretty cool that you got that sign!!!! I can totally see it hanging up in my mind at camp, but now it will be in my mind at your house somewhere!!! :)
Never having been to Ne-O-Tez, I would suggest outdoors I think. But then again, I'm not sure. I'm sure you'll find a place. You might consider having it put in a glass frame that can hold objects like that, which could dress it up a bit and maybe it would fit better in the house then....Okay, this comment is way too long. But Nicholas is asleep and David took Ella to Gymnastics, so I have time to type with two hands!! Of course I should be sleeping.....
Talk about a piece of history...think of the stories that just that one sign could conjure up for so many different people...I know it did for me!
I like the idea of buying property with a lake & waterfall, Branson maybe.
Post a Comment