All Hannah (Montana), all the time. (We love wigs in this house.)
And now the cake.
Not that I am bragging, but let's get a closer look at that cake.
OK, OK, before I get 50 comments like, "WOW, what an awesome cake!" "Who is your cake lady?" "I bet that cost you a lot of money?" "Did you make that yourself?" I will try to answer all of your questions...Yes, I did make it myself. Lexi wanted a cool cake so I suggested the chocolate "Earthquake" (yes, I titled it after I made it.) She was amazed at my decorating skills. No, I have never taken a decorating class, I come by my skills naturally. No, I don't believe I could teach you how exactly to make huge craters in your cakes, it has taken me 3 total cakes to perfect it. After much thought, I have decided that I will not quit my job and start making cakes, even though it is obvious I would make a ton of money! I know that with a little practice and a lot of prayer, someday you too will be able to make a cake that looks as good as this one. (Well, maybe close.)
3 comments:
Ang - you are a "hoot"! Earthquake cake is a popular choice and for a follow-up you could make an "aftershock" cake! Doesn't matter how it looks - all in the taste! I'll call when we get home from pre-camp. love to all, Nancy
Jeremy made an earthquake cake once on accident and it was one of the best cakes I have ever tasted!! I would buy one of your earthquake cakes just in case you ever go into business. Happy Birthday Lexi!
What a great parable for your kids to learn that it is what is on the inside that counts!
Post a Comment