Wow! both smiling. Who took this?
Gorgeous picture!
Okay - what do I have to do to score a copy of that gorgeous photo? Nancy
Very sweet!
It is a great picture, but I think I am kind of partial to the one of Gracie in the angry words post. . . BTW Nancy has your girls lovely green shirts and will give them to you on Sunday.
LOVE IT!!!
So sweet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! both smiling. Who took this?
Gorgeous picture!
Okay - what do I have to do to score a copy of that gorgeous photo? Nancy
Very sweet!
It is a great picture, but I think I am kind of partial to the one of Gracie in the angry words post. . . BTW Nancy has your girls lovely green shirts and will give them to you on Sunday.
LOVE IT!!!
So sweet!
Post a Comment