When I visited on Friday, the first person I ran into when I arrived was Lexi. Of course, you know what she was standing there doing???? Throwing rocks in crystal falls! Yes, all by herself, throwing away. I can't believe you got all this pictures updated Angie. Where do you get your energy?? It looked like a wonderful week.
5 comments:
We're taking Chelsi and Kortney to OUR camp tomorrow! They are quite the little campers. Thanks for taking care of them this past week.
Yea for camp pictures!!! I wish I could of been there super bad! :)
Hope you had a great week--it sure looks like it!
awww. sweet memories!
When I visited on Friday, the first person I ran into when I arrived was Lexi. Of course, you know what she was standing there doing???? Throwing rocks in crystal falls! Yes, all by herself, throwing away. I can't believe you got all this pictures updated Angie. Where do you get your energy?? It looked like a wonderful week.
Post a Comment